Saturday, August 23, 2014

Lucid Dreamers Think Outside The Box

Think Rebound
by Rachel Hoyt

image by 2nix via freedigitalphotos.net


Lucidity uncorks my mind,
right when I want to unwind,
just as stresses cease to be,
and, for a moment, I float free.

Then my tormentors appear,
as blank faces or ones held dear,
surrounded by strange scenery,
things I feel but can't quite see.

Once awake, I know the gist,
my gears feel oiled, begin to twist,
form answers where light seemed expired,
to all except why I'm still tired.

Copyright © 2014 Rachel Hoyt. All rights reserved.


shows it's truly not as deep
and that it means that that brain can
 solve problems outside its span.


Technorati Tags: , , , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rhyming or not, I would like a lot to hear the thoughts my words brought...