Saturday, April 19, 2014

Music Medium Funky With a Side of Spicy Sauce

Flavorful Tune
by Rachel Hoyt

image by renjith krishnan via freedigitalphotos.net


I like my music mezzo funky
spiced like beef stew - meaty, chunky,
with dashes of garlic, pepper, and onion,
popping out like mysterious grunion.

My feet retreat to restful corners
when beats blend or break at the poles of order,
Yet if the stew simmers mezzo spice
I taste and dance without thinking twice.

Copyright © 2014 Rachel Hoyt. All rights reserved.


They say they've found the perfect recipe
for casting a dance trance on you and me.



Technorati Tags: , , , , ,

2 comments:

  1. Q: Is Salsa Music Flavourful?
    A: Well, it's good on chips.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL. I think I somehow missed this comment when you originally left it. You're a funny guy. :)

      Delete

Rhyming or not, I would like a lot to hear the thoughts my words brought...