Friday, February 15, 2013

Friday Photo Fun - Something Few Fret

Something Few Fret
by Rachel Hoyt
 
 
Grime's worst enemy,
A germ's frenemy,
Rough and tough yet,
Something few humans fret.
 
© 2013 Rachel Hoyt. All rights reserved.
Technorati Tags: , , , , ,

Friday Photo Fun is when I share a randomly captured moment,
or perhaps a photo experiment with more purposeful intent,
then pair it with a rhyming riddle to exercise your mind
and teach you more weird facts to which you once were blind.


After the answer is guessed, I will post a second, non-abstract photo...
and just in case you wanted to know,
the first is not a photoshopped version of the second -

they're shot using different techniques that to me beckon.
 
 
So what is this thing that few fret?
You all can guess this one I bet.

UPDATE:

The Slow Wit Poet has won again
and proved sponges are objects that ARE known to men.


 
 

18 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. A great guess, but not quite right... But you're quite close. :-)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Less close to the answer than loofah, but still a good guess. :-)

      Delete
    2. Hmmmm... Maybe it's some sort of scratch pad or sponge like cleaning tool?

      Delete
    3. Sweet! The germ line really narrowed this one down, but oh the list of germy things we put up with!

      Delete
    4. It is true there are lots of germy things. I just thought you could see the sponges a bit in the abstract photo, which would help someone get the answer. :)

      Delete
  3. Damn! Somebody got it already!? I was going to guess "steering wheel" or something like that, since they say there's more germs on your steering wheel that the toilet handle...or something. I guess I would have been wrong, anyway.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. Steering wheel would be a good one to do... thanks for the idea! :)

      Delete
  4. I had no idea, but one of my pet peeves are people who use nasty sponges to wipe counters, do the dishes with, and who knows what else! Blah!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Germs to wipe up germs? What's you're problem? Just kidding... :)

      Delete
  5. I obviously joined too late! Next time I need to visit early :) Have a great weekend Rachel!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, many of the riddles get solved early in the morning, but I'm pondering mixing in another game now and then that would last all day or longer. :)

      Delete
  6. eww...sponges are nasty things...ha...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe. Yes. I think I originally planned to require the answer "dirty sponge" for this one. Ha. :)

      Delete

Rhyming or not, I would like a lot to hear the thoughts my words brought...