Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Wacky Word Wednesday - Unasinous

Unasinous
(ooh na si nuhs)
 
by Rachel Hoyt
 
image by SOMMAI via freedigitalphotos.com
 
 
We can use the word unasinous
for things equally asinine to us,
like a convertible submarine and a low flying bus -
Similarly stupid things are unasinous.
 
© 2013 Rachel Hoyt. All rights reserved.
 


Every week I rhyme and define a new wacky word.
Come on over to indulge your inner nerd.
And, please let me know of any weird words you've heard.
 


Technorati Tags: , , , , ,

2 comments:

  1. Oh there are so many ways to go with this! Unanimously unasinous? Are unasinous?...I could just picture my boys using this as a "sneeze word" in response to someone's idea--very fun Rachel!! Thank you for another smile:-)

    ReplyDelete

Rhyming or not, I would like a lot to hear the thoughts my words brought...