Tuesday, January 10, 2012

YTT - Dr. Seuss Burning Man


Out in the desert, there is a place
that brings a smile to many a face -
Where alter egos abound,
And Much unique art is found,
Where people live wild and free
And roam dirt streets filled with glee.

When Dr. Seuss wrote of places we'd go,
I definitely think he imagined this show.

© 2012 - All Rights Reserved - Rachel Hoyt

Thank you, Boing Boing, for sharing this video!


Josh from "Its Tiger Time" invented You Tube Tuesday so we could each share one video a week which we found to be fun, inspiring or otherwise noteworthy.  If you choose to participate, don't forget to leave your links in my comments section (so I can come visit you) and on Josh's page (so you can be part of the contest).  I hope you like this week's selection!

11 comments:

  1. I would have to agree
    This would prob bring him such glee

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an interesting video Rachel! I loved it. I was set back by the dark part of it though, even though I know that is part of life. Nearer the beginning of the video, I noted a really cool video...I want it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello.
    This was quite a thought-provoking video Rachel. It;s like the ups & downs of life's journey.
    Nice choice.
    Thanks for sharing.

    YouTube Tuesday #4

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved it Rachel... So clever he was as you could be in our land of Oz.

    A

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoa that got dark and I was sucked in...As always.....XOXOXOXOXOXOX

    ReplyDelete
  6. I first learned about this event by viewing a documentary on it...seems like an interesting time indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, I'm stunned, this is awesome, brilliant. Looks like a place I would have fit in; a few years ago! I loved this. Thank you for saring this.

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Pat - I'm glad you agree Dr Seuss would be happy to see this video shared by me. :)

    @Mary - I too was struck by the dark moments a bit, but it sort of seemed to fit.

    @Andy - Was that your first time hearing that story? It definitely shows the ups and downs of life's journey. :)

    @Alejandro - Burning Man has always sounded a bit like Oz to me and this video made it look so pretty! :)

    @Bongo - I hope it wasn't too dark for you! They share happy thoughts too... xoxoxo

    @Jan - Those I know that go are all older than me. In fact, some are over sixty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love to share this on my facebook page!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure if your comment is a question or a statement, but there is a button to share the post on facebook right above the comments section. Thanks for visiting! I'm glad you liked the video. :)

      Delete

Rhyming or not, I would like a lot to hear the thoughts my words brought...