Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Crambo Winner Announcement - Brian Miller

The winner of last Friday's Crambo game is Brian Miller, poet of Waystation One and one of the gracious hosts at dVerse Poets Pub.  He somehow seems to crank out an amazing poem every day, leave thoughtful comments on countless numbers of blog posts, help run an amazing poet community, and be a devoted husband and father.  Oh, and did I mention he works a day job to pay the bills?  I am honored to have him as a regular reader and am delighted he is joining the games on Fridays to infuse his wonderful free verse with my requested rhymes.  His contribution last week captured my heart as it painted that picture in my mind of asking my fairy godmother (or my hero) about the secrets to life:

do Tell, Quaintrelle
what makes your world Swell,
stacks the Brick(s)building castles & kingdoms
(save my money from Psychic Network)

what's your Trick
to un-
load a Ton

teach me your Jargon
so i can

Run

You can visit Brian here to read more of his poetry or at dVerse Poets Pub for a 'drink at the bar'.  Thank you for playing Crambo everyone!  I hope you'll come back Friday and tell your friends about the fun.

8 comments:

  1. haha. thank you...smiles.
    i am def enjoying the game on friday
    and it stretches me to use them in order...and all of them...so, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are quite welcome. I enjoy having you here. :)

      Delete
  2. Congrats to the winner, Brian! Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really enjoyed your poem as well, Jeffrey. :)

      Delete
  3. Yay Brian! You would give a quaintrelle a run for their money with your word skills
    :-)

    ReplyDelete

Rhyming or not, I would like a lot to hear the thoughts my words brought...