My rhyming superhero, Dr. Seuss, invented animal and creature characters,
to express serious messages through more humorous parameters.
I don't know much about what various animals symbolize,
so I thought, perhaps on your knowledge I could capitalize.
This month I'd like to read posts on what animal(s) or creature,
you believe represents you or a someone you chose to feature.
Are you as brave as a lion or stubborn as an ox?
Perhaps you're mean as a python or sly as a fox?
Maybe you know a group that acts like a gaggle of geese?
Or is there a herd of cattle mentality you'd like to tease?
Rhyming or not, all writers are welcome to link in.
Just follow the writing theme and let the fun begin!
© Rachel Hoyt 2011
Non rhyming directions for Smiley Sociology participants:
(1) Create a new post or link to a post already on your blog which fits the theme described above. All blog types are welcome - writers, photographers, artists, crafts people. Please link directly to the post, not to your home page.
(2) mention and link back to the Smiley Sociology Study within your post
(3) copy the link for that post
(4) paste link into Mister Linky below
(5) leave a comment here to let me know you've posted a link
(6) read links left by others and tell them (nicely) what you think
(7) enjoy your increase in traffic
I will keep Mr. Linky open until midnight on Thursday, March 31st. Until then... keep sending me your links! Don't forget to visit the other blogs. Reading, commenting and promoting others' work is good blogging karma. If you made it this far... thanks for reading!!
Technorati Tags: Sociology, Blogging, Study, Writing